HVAC Oxy Acetylene Torch Kit For Brazing Soldering With Bottles 4400161
Harris 4400161 Port-A-Torch Brazing Outfit w/Tanks
The Port-A-Torch contains all the quality equipment needed for welding and brazing in a rugged moulded plastic carrying case. The outfit is designed to carry one MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 Cu. Ft. oxygen cylinder (Included). The Port-A-Torch comes with a 1 year warranty on the regulators and the welding handle.
- UL Approved
- Made in USA
- All outfit components are industrial grade for professional use.
- Cutting attachments feature solid forged heads that resist flashback damage, triangular stainless steel tubes with brazed connections for added strength, solid brass forged levers for quick handle connection and a lock ring that secures torch nut in place to protect connector from damage.
- Torch handles feature silver-brazed, twin-tube construction for safety and durability.
- All regulators are equipped with an encapsulated teflon seat for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA.
- One-piece tips are manufactured with beryllium copper to withstand higher heat with no damage to the tip.
- Universal mixer fits tip sizes 0-10 for simplicity and lower cost and is designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage.
- Welding goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2 x 4 1/4 replacement lenses.
- Instruction manual included with all outfits.
- 19-6A Torch Handle
- H-16-2E Mixer
- 23A90-1 & 23A90-3 Welding Tips
- 601-80-540A Oxygen Regulator
- 601-15-200A Fuel Gas Regulator
- 12' x 3/16" hose (AxA)
- 20 CU FT Oxygen Cylinder- shipped empty
- 10 CU FT "MC" Acetylene Cylinder- shipped empty